Saturday, April 14, 2012

Val, IT HAPPENED!!!

Today I smelt Avery and knew exactly what she did.
I was planning on changing her diaper in just a minute as soon as I finished what I was doing.
BIG MISTAKE!
By the time I got to her she had smeared poop on her arms and on her hands
and even a little on her face!
She was saying "draw."
Luckily, I got her before she got poop on anything else.
...
My nephew Devin smeared poop all over himself and the bathroom walls once.
I told my sister-in-law Valerie that that was disgusting and that my children would never do that.
She told me to just wait.
Thanks Avery, for making aunt Val right.
...
And you're welcome.
(I'm sure you are thanking me for not taking any pictures.)

2 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Ew! I remember that! I just want to know what in the world is going through these kids minds when they do things like that?? Sorry you also had to experience it.

Jared and Nikki said...

Ugh, Allie has smeared poop on the wall two times. It is so disgusting. I don't get it either. Hopefully Avery won't want to draw with it anymore. I'm hoping the same for Allie.