I have a few things I want to buy after we move to Utah.
Let me share.
...
A few weeks before we found out about little Sean #3,
we had decided that we didn't want to get pregnant until Avery was 3ish.
During this time, I was complaining to Sean about my current camera.
I asked him if we could get a new camera before we had another kid.
He said yes, thinking he wouldn't have to buy me one for a long time.
Well who knows when we will actually buy a new camera but it is one my wish list.
My current camera is a Nikon but I wouldn't mind going with a Cannon.
To be honest I really don't know exactly what I want.
I found this camera on Nikon's website for $499.95.
Let me share.
...
A few weeks before we found out about little Sean #3,
we had decided that we didn't want to get pregnant until Avery was 3ish.
During this time, I was complaining to Sean about my current camera.
I asked him if we could get a new camera before we had another kid.
He said yes, thinking he wouldn't have to buy me one for a long time.
Well who knows when we will actually buy a new camera but it is one my wish list.
My current camera is a Nikon but I wouldn't mind going with a Cannon.
To be honest I really don't know exactly what I want.
I found this camera on Nikon's website for $499.95.

Our new apartment is going to have washer and dryer hook ups.
Can I get a really loud HALLELUJAH, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
Sean and I are so excited to buy our own set.
We've just barely started researching.
We aren't going to buy anything too fancy or front loading.
In our price range we basically get to choose the accent color on the knobs.
But we couldn't be more thrilled!
I found this particular washer at Lowe's for $499.
And too be honest that is more that we want to pay.
So if anyone out there knows where we can get a great deal in Utah, please let know.
Can I get a really loud HALLELUJAH, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
Sean and I are so excited to buy our own set.
We've just barely started researching.
We aren't going to buy anything too fancy or front loading.
In our price range we basically get to choose the accent color on the knobs.
But we couldn't be more thrilled!
I found this particular washer at Lowe's for $499.
And too be honest that is more that we want to pay.
So if anyone out there knows where we can get a great deal in Utah, please let know.

Our blender died years ago.
I've been wanting to buy one for a while now and
was planning on getting myself (well Sean getting me)
one for our anniversary but now we're moving so I'm waiting to buy.
Well all this extra time waiting has helped me to fall in love with the Blendtec Total Blender.
This one can be found at Costco for a whopping $399.99!
I know that is crazy expensive but I still want it.
Reading dozens of reviews online have convinced me.
I've been wanting to buy one for a while now and
was planning on getting myself (well Sean getting me)
one for our anniversary but now we're moving so I'm waiting to buy.
Well all this extra time waiting has helped me to fall in love with the Blendtec Total Blender.
This one can be found at Costco for a whopping $399.99!
I know that is crazy expensive but I still want it.
Reading dozens of reviews online have convinced me.

I want a chest freezer too.
I have big plans to make lots and lots of freezer meals before the baby comes.
And I want to be able to stock up when things are on sale.
I haven't done enough research to know which exact one I want yet but this one looks nice.
It's a Frigidaire from Best Buy and costs $224.99.
I have big plans to make lots and lots of freezer meals before the baby comes.
And I want to be able to stock up when things are on sale.
I haven't done enough research to know which exact one I want yet but this one looks nice.
It's a Frigidaire from Best Buy and costs $224.99.

And I almost forgot.
We need to add furniture to my wish list.
When we move to Utah we won't own a couch anymore or night stands or end tables.
We will probably looking for used ones.
...
If Sean sees this blog post I think he might grow some new gray hairs due to stress.
We need to add furniture to my wish list.
When we move to Utah we won't own a couch anymore or night stands or end tables.
We will probably looking for used ones.
...
If Sean sees this blog post I think he might grow some new gray hairs due to stress.
2 comments:
Jared likes to say that I never tell him what's want. What he means is that I never say anything that costs less than a few hundred buckaroonies. :-P
I really want a freezer too! Ugh, so hard to stock on anything like freezer meals or... Anything with just the one freezer!
I just got on here today! HOLY SMOKES! A big congrats! So fun to get to see the girls and your move! You've had a lot going on lately!
Post a Comment