Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So Much Blood

Tonight immediately after we put the girls to bed Avery started crying.
She usually doesn't do that.
After a few minutes I went in their room and check on her she seemed fine as far as I could tell.
But she kept crying.
I thought if we waited it out she'd fall asleep.
Finally after about half an hour Sean went in and held her.
She was so upset.
So he brought her out into the living room.
As soon as she got into the light, we saw this...

Avery gets bloody noses every once in a while.
But never like this.
She was covered in blood and so was her bedding and Sean's shirt.
I can't believe so much blood came from my baby!
I was really upset.
Lexi was terrified.
Luckily, Sean was calm and cleaned everything up.
Avery has her 2 year check up later this month, I will be asking her doctor about bloody noses.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Poor thing!