Friday night Lexi started asking us all sorts of questions about the Easter Bunny.
How does he get into our house?
Who puts the candy in the eggs?
Will he wake me up?
She was so curious.
Saturday morning they woke up to find their Easter baskets outside their room.
Then in the living room they found plastic eggs hidden all over the place.
They quickly ran and filled up their baskets and began eating candy instantly.
They also found a Tinker Bell movie.
They had a great day filled with lots and lots of sugar.
Who puts the candy in the eggs?
Will he wake me up?
She was so curious.
Saturday morning they woke up to find their Easter baskets outside their room.
Then in the living room they found plastic eggs hidden all over the place.
They quickly ran and filled up their baskets and began eating candy instantly.
They also found a Tinker Bell movie.
They had a great day filled with lots and lots of sugar.
She did great.
I was a little nervous when I realized that the microphone wasn't hooked up
but Sean in the very back said her could still hear her most of the time.
...
Here is her talk:
(Holding up a picture of Sean's mom.)
This is my Grammy.
She got cancer and lost her hair.
Now she's in Heaven.
We miss her.
(Now holding up a picture of Christ.)
This is Jesus Christ.
He's our Savior.
He died and was resurrected.
Now He lives again.
So we will all live again.
I know that I will see my Grammy again.
And this is why we celebrate Easter.
I was a little nervous when I realized that the microphone wasn't hooked up
but Sean in the very back said her could still hear her most of the time.
...
Here is her talk:
(Holding up a picture of Sean's mom.)
This is my Grammy.
She got cancer and lost her hair.
Now she's in Heaven.
We miss her.
(Now holding up a picture of Christ.)
This is Jesus Christ.
He's our Savior.
He died and was resurrected.
Now He lives again.
So we will all live again.
I know that I will see my Grammy again.
And this is why we celebrate Easter.
2 comments:
That is the sweetest talk I have ever heard. So simple and true. Thanks, Sam.
Love her talk!
Post a Comment