I can't believe March has come and gone.
It was a crazy month for our family.
The girls and I got back from Washington, just in time for me to get a cold.
Then the girls got the flu.
Then Sean got a cold.
Avery still has a really running nose.
And during this time, I was experiencing morning sicknesses.
...
We did however still manage to have a little fun and take a few pictures.
Here are the girls excitedly waiting for their Daddy-Daughter Sleep Over.
They had missed their dad while we were away for three weeks.
So Lexi decided they needed a sleep over.
So we blew up the air mattress and made signs in preparation.
In this picture they playing in their bedding while waiting for Sean to come home.
The girls and I got back from Washington, just in time for me to get a cold.
Then the girls got the flu.
Then Sean got a cold.
Avery still has a really running nose.
And during this time, I was experiencing morning sicknesses.
...
We did however still manage to have a little fun and take a few pictures.
Here are the girls excitedly waiting for their Daddy-Daughter Sleep Over.
They had missed their dad while we were away for three weeks.
So Lexi decided they needed a sleep over.
So we blew up the air mattress and made signs in preparation.
In this picture they playing in their bedding while waiting for Sean to come home.
For St. Patrick's Day, leperchauns came to our house and made some mischief.
They also left little gold candies everywhere.
Avery was confused but still excited about candy and Lexi was thrilled.
They also left little gold candies everywhere.
Avery was confused but still excited about candy and Lexi was thrilled.
I made corned beef and cabbage for the first time and it turned out great.
I loved eating this as a kid.
I loved eating this as a kid.
While the girls were sick I banned dress up clothes.
I didn't want to deal with snot all over them.
Now that the girls are over that they are dressing up all the time again.

I didn't want to deal with snot all over them.
Now that the girls are over that they are dressing up all the time again.
It has been warm here.
So we bought 500 water balloons and have been having lots of fun with those.
So we bought 500 water balloons and have been having lots of fun with those.
The girls participated in an egg hunt in the park.
Lexi found the golden egg and won a basket full of goodies.
When I wasn't dry heaving or taking care of snotty kids, I had a little fun of my own.
I went to The Hungry Games with a few of the girls from my book club.
We had a blast and I loved the movie.
I went to The Hungry Games with a few of the girls from my book club.
We had a blast and I loved the movie.
It was awesome!
I'm going again, no doubt about that.
Check out the schedule and see if you can go this year too. I recommend it.
Here's a picture of my friend Tresann and I with Laurel Christensen.
(Not to be confused with my sister-in-law Laurel Christensen.)
Laurel was amazing, my favorite speaker by far. She made me bawl like a baby.
So afterwards I had to go up and hug her and cry some more.
(Don't worry. It was good crying.)
And here's me with Hilary Weeks.
She was adorable!
She was so funny. I just loved her.
If you don't know who she is then check out this music video.
She was adorable!
She was so funny. I just loved her.
If you don't know who she is then check out this music video.

I also chopped off 12 inches of my hair!!!
I didn't realize how much hair I had or how much more I loved short hair.
Well now I know, and I probably won't be going back any time soon.

I didn't realize how much hair I had or how much more I loved short hair.
Well now I know, and I probably won't be going back any time soon.
Now I just need to blog about my nearly 2 year old, moving to Utah, and my pregnancy.
I will be a better blogger again, I promise.
I always slack a little during my first trimester.
I will be a better blogger again, I promise.
I always slack a little during my first trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment