I've been working on this post for a while now but Blogger changed everything and was being so frustrating and I really wanted my pictures in chronological order so this post took way too make time.
Anyway, the 14th was our 5th year wedding anniversary.
I thought I'd share some pictures from the last five years.
First, our wedding day.
This was taken as we were coming out of the temple.
I just love the excitement and happiness.
This was our first 4th of July.
We're just so young.
The first and only time we've gone inside the Salt Lake Temple.
This was taken during our trip to Utah to meet our nephew Parker.
Our first apartment in Rexburg.
Look how tiny our living room and TV are!
Me, 20 weeks pregnant with Lexi.
Our first anniversary.
I made a romantic dinner for us at home and then we went out for pie.
I was 6 months pregnant with Lexi at the time.
We traded in my Acura to buy our Elentra a few weeks before Lexi was born.
We figured that having a car with heat and AC would be important for a baby.
July 6, 2008.
Lexi was born after 32 hours of labor and a c-section delivery.
July 18, 2008.
I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree.
I was asked to speak at graduation and graduated com laude.
Lexi's first Thanksgiving.
This trip to St.George is still one of our favorite vacations ever.
I just wanted to include a baby pictures of Lexi.
I love those thighs!
Our second anniversary.
I flew in from Seattle that day and Sean met me at Lexi at the airport and took us out to dinner.
July 2009.
This was taken in Island Park.
Another one of our favorite vacations.
This was just weeks before we found out I was pregnant with Avery.
And me 16 weeks (I think) pregnant with Avery.
Christmas 2009.
Our last Christmas in Washington.
I am 6 months pregnant with Avery.
April 9, 2010.
Sean graduates!!!
We were so excited to be done with school and move onto the next chapter of our lives.
Our third anniversary.
This was just 5 days before my due date with Avery.
This was taken during the glorious time when Sean wasn't a student anymore and wasn't working.
We were just waiting for Avery to be born and then move to Albuquerque.
April 28, 2010.
Avery was born after 23 hours of labor and a successful VBAC delivery.
This was Lexi's first time seeing Avery.
Memorial Day weekend 2010.
We loaded up our overly sized moving truck and left Rexburg.
August 7, 2010.
Outside the Seattle temple with our girls.
This was at Andrea and Brandon's wedding.
It was also the day I got sealed to my parents.
Christmas Eve 2010.
This was our first Christmas in Albuquerque and the first time we didn't go back to Washington.
And just because, here is a picture of baby Avery.
I believe she's 10 months old here.
April 2011.
Our 4th wedding anniversary.
We went on a date to Texas Roadhouse for the first time and fell in love!
Memorial Day weekend 2011.
First day of the summer swimming season.
December 2011.
Family pictures in Arizona.
Easter 2012.
Our girls are just really cute and a huge part of our lives so we had to share another pictures of them.
April 2012.
Our first ultrasound with baby #3.
And April 14, 2012.
Our 5th wedding anniversary.
And I'm 14 weeks pregnant.
We had a low key anniversary.
Originally, we were planning an over night kid free trip.
But now that we're moving in 3 weeks we decided to postpone that until later this summer.
We went out and got Chinese.
I picked. It was want I was craving at the time.
And then we went shopping.
(I got the most amazingly comfortable overly priced flip flops.
They are going to be perfect for my pregnant swollen feet this summer.)
...
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love my husband.
Sean is a great husband and dad.
I love him and I can't wait to see where we are in 5 years and taken our next 5 year anniversary picture.

1 comment:
I can't believe you're doing the 5 year anniversary, hold a picture picture... I was going to do that! And probably still will. Jared will think I'm ridiculous. :-D Congrats to you and Sean!
Post a Comment