We have an apartment to live in.
It's about a mile from Michelle and Justin's house.
There is a big grass area in the middle.
There is a big grass area in the middle.
And a great playground and pool.
For now we've reserved a 2 bedroom/ 1 bath but if a 2 bath becomes available we get it.Either way, I'm happy.
We are finally going to have a washer and dyer.
And we're gaining tons of square footage.
We also reserved our moving truck.
We're going with Penske this time.
And we finally broke down and bought boxes.
We were trying to get free ones at the local grocery stores and had no luck.
So we went to Lowes and got amazing boxes for such a good deal.
We are going there from now on.
...
In the meantime, I feel like all I do is pack and sort out stuff to take to the Goodwill.
These are the boxes I packed this past Saturday.
It doesn't look like much but it took me all day.
And we finally broke down and bought boxes.
We were trying to get free ones at the local grocery stores and had no luck.
So we went to Lowes and got amazing boxes for such a good deal.
We are going there from now on.
...
In the meantime, I feel like all I do is pack and sort out stuff to take to the Goodwill.
These are the boxes I packed this past Saturday.
It doesn't look like much but it took me all day.
Did you notice 4 children under the age of 4?
Yep, I was asked to watch these two kids from our ward for two weeks.
It's making my life A LOT more exhausting but I'm getting paid and moving ain't cheap.
...
Moral of the story.
DON'T MOVE!!!
Yep, I was asked to watch these two kids from our ward for two weeks.
It's making my life A LOT more exhausting but I'm getting paid and moving ain't cheap.
...
Moral of the story.
DON'T MOVE!!!


1 comment:
I hate moving!! I don't envy you. You'll. Be so glad when you'll be closer to family! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment