Friday, June 8, 2012

Starting Our Utah Temple Tour

 Lexi and I are both really excited that we live by so many temples now.
We want to go see them all.
...
I have an idea of making a temple scrapbook.
I'm gonna print out pictures of our family at all the different temples we've gone too.
...
First on our tour, was the Jordan River temple.
This temple is a 5 minute drive from our house.
Lexi told me it's her new favorite.


Today we went as a family to the Oquirrh Mountain temple, 
which is about a 10 minute drive from our hosue.
This temple reminded Sean and I of Rexburg.


 I want a better picture of the girls for our scrapbook,
so I guess we're going back :)


I just had to share the next few pictures of Avery. They really show off her personality.






It's a gorgeous temple.
I can't wait to go inside it!


And this picture is just funny.


Next, Lexi wants to go see the Salt Lake and the Drapery temple, as she calls it.

2 comments:

Sean and Jennie said...

Thank you for blogging! I love the girls hair, so so cute=) The Temple scrapbook is a great idea and your new kitchen looks huge. We miss you!

Valerie Christensen said...

Nice pictures!