Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swimming

 We have a great pool in our complex. We are there swimming several times a week.
I never seem to bring my camera with me when we go swimming and if I do, 
I'm usually too busy watching my girls to take pictures.
But today we went swimming with my friend Aubrey and her two girls and 
my sister-in-law Michelle and her two kids along with her friends two little boys.
So since there was some extra adult supervision, I snapped a few quick pictures.
...
The first two pictures show what a little shadow Avery is.
EVERYTHING that Lexi does, Avery does too.



I bought the girls some buckets and shovels and they decided to take them to the pool.
They have a blast emptying the pool every time we go now.


Avery wants to be so big and independent.
Which can mean trouble in a pool.
I have to watch this girl like a hawk.



Lexi loves her little Puddle Jumper floaty jacket thing.
She loves wearing it and just swimming where ever she wants and jumping in.


I love this picture of the girls and Halle.
They have loved living so close to some of their cousins.
And I think Halle has enjoyed having some girls to play with.


Michelle got a good work out today watching all these kids.
She was great with them.
She pulled them all over the pool for hours.
They had a blast and I think she might have worn them out 
(I know they wore her out).




And I just had to share these pictures of Aubrey's baby. 
(I hope she doesn't mind.)
But check out this cutie!
And she's like the best baby ever!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

So fun! You got some good pictures. Next time I need to remember to bring my camera.