Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Bye New Mexico!

 Last month we loading up everything we own and said good bye 
to Albuquerque, our home for the last two years.
We are grateful for the experiences and strength we gained from heading out on our own 
so far away from family, friends and anyway that we know.
We made some amazing friends, who I hope we will stay in touch with for the rest of our lives.
...
Here we are all loaded up and ready to go.


Our awesome brother-in-law Justin flew down to help us move.
It was great to have the extra help and driver.
Justin is one of Sean's best friends so we're so excited to live so close to him now
(He and Sean's sister Michelle and their two kids live a mile from us here in West Jordan).


And here's us with the Blackers.
Nathan and Lizi were the best neighbors ever!
Lizi and I hung out pretty much daily.
Our kids loved each other and she was my best friend.
I already miss her!


The drive went smoothly.
Lexi threw up all over herself.
Our check engine light turned on once which worried us a little.
But other than that it was just a really long, boring drive.
...
Once we got to Utah we had so much help moving in.
We had family and friends help us move in, unpack and organize.
Yeah, we have AMAZING friends!
...
Here is a picture of our new living room.

 

And our new kitchen.
 

And the most exciting part of our new place, our own laundry room with a washer and dryer!!!


 Moving was exhausting. For everyone!


 We are so happy to be here in Utah.
It has felt like we're on vacation because we have been having so much fun
 and hanging out with so much family and friends.
We love our apartment. 
I will have to post some pictures soon (but first I have to make it picture worthy).
...
And most of all, I'm so grateful the move from New Mexico was a million times better than 

No comments: