Monday - Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops with Rice. This is a new recipe for me. I'm trying to make an effort to use all those recipes I find on Pinterest. Plus, I just want to do more crockpot meals this summer. So this seemed like an easy recipe to try.
Tuesday -Taco Salad (I found this recipe on Pinterest and might be implementing a few things.)
Wednesday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches in the crockpot.
Thursday - Creamy Chicken and Pasta Bake (LOVE THIS!!!)
Friday - Left Overs (YAY! EASY!)
Saturday - Homemade English Muffin Sandwiches (Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, cheese and hash brown sticks on the side).
Sunday - Hawaiian Haystacks (crockpot chicken and sauce with rice and toppings: pineapple, mandarin oranges, olives, tomatoes, green onions, raisins, peas, corn and cheese).
1 comment:
sam, i loved when you use to post your weekly menue a few years ago. thanks for posting again! i might have to steal some ideas!
Post a Comment