I read on KSL yesterday that there was a chalk art festival going on
at the Gateway mall in downtown Salt Lake.
I thought it would be really fun to go check it out.
We decided to ride TRAX there.
Let's just say we didn't have the best timing so we ended up waiting for our train twice.
But we were fine waiting, the ride there was a new adventure for us.
We decided to get off at the new City Creek Mall across the street from Temple Square.
Let's just say that it's gorgeous!
Check out this view from the mall...
The girls found some water to cool off in...
We really didn't spend much time there, so Sean and I will have to go back again without the girls.
Once Lexi saw the temple that's where she wanted to go.
And I decided that that sounded like a great photo opportunity.
The girls were loving all the fountains and the flowers.
They were so excited.
There was NO WAY that they'd hold still for a picture anymore.
There was NO WAY that they'd hold still for a picture anymore.
So I got these pictures of them dancing and twirling in front of the temple...
From the temple, we saw the conference center.
We told Lexi that that was were President Monson talked from at General Conference.
We also told her that there was a garden on the roof.
She had to go see it.
So we did...
By the time we were all done with that, the chalk festival was over.
But we didn't care. We had fun anyway. And were tired and ready to ride TRAX back home...
Maybe we'll check out the chalk festival next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment