I have a lot to blog about.
We love our new apartment.
We love being so close to family and friends.
I feel like we're on vacation because we have been busy having so much fun!
I'll post pictures soon.
...
In the mean time, here's our menu for the upcoming week.
I'm posting this more for me than anyone else.
But in case you're curious, here's what we're gonna be eating...
Tomorrow - Grilled BBQ chicken and salad (lettuce, tomato, boiled eggs, cheddar cheese, beets, craisins, carrots, peas, and whatever else we have on hand.
Sunday - Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
Monday - Combined FHE and dinner with the Searles. We're having kabobs (chicken, shrimp, beef, tomatoes, pineapple, onion, peppers, etc). For dessert I'm making a chocolate pudding pie:
Ingredients:
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Chocolate Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
About 2 cups Cool Whip
Directions:
Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; spoon half into crust.
Stir 1 cup Cool Whip into remaining pudding; spoon over pudding layer in crust.
Top with remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole (This is a new recipe for me)
Wednesday - (I must be feeling adventurous because this is another new recipe) BBQ Pork Chops and Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Thursday - Lazy Night. AKA left overs or breakfast or grilled cheese.
Friday - Meatballs with Cream Sauce and Rice (Also a new recipe but EVERYTHING that I've friend from the Farm Girl's blog has been AMAZING)
Saturday - Left overs (EASY!!!)
Sunday (Father's Day) - Omelets for breakfast (Eggs, sausage, tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc). For Dinner Hamburgers on the grill (we love our grill!) and french fries. And I'll come up with something awesome for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment