HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
I just had to share these pictures of Sean with his girls right after their birth.
I'm so excited to get a picture of him holding Eli for the first time!
Friday, Lexi and I decorated.
I blew up balloons and hung streamers. Lexi decorated a big banner and helped wrapped gifts.
Lexi was so excited for Sean to get home and see it all.
When Sean got home from work she told him he could open one present.
Next thing I know he'd opened all his presents!
...
We decided to go for sports themed presents.
We got Sean two footballs (one from him and one for Eli).
Some new BYU basketball shorts.
Lexi picked these out. When she saw them she had to get them for her dad!
Sean also got a new baseball mitt.
Here he is throwing the ball around with Justin.
These all are things that Sean has wanted for a long time but before now
he didn't really have someone to play with. Now he has Justin.
And here is Sean today with his kids...
Our ward here has an interesting Father's Day tradition.
The Relief Society sisters and Young Women bring desserts and other treats.
We all drop them off in the kitchen before church.
After church all the men get to go to the kitchen and pick out what they want.
Sean got an entire banana cream pie!
Other options were cookies, brownies, a container of ice cream, a pineapple,
chips and salsa, homemade bread and rolls, etc.
WE LOVE YOU SEAN!!!

1 comment:
That is a weird tradition but kinda fun too. Pretty sweet to come home with a pie!
Post a Comment