For those of you who use Pinterest, you know how it's so easy to pin a million recipes
and then never try any of them because you are so overwhelmed by all the pins.
I've come up with a solution.
I will start by pinning a new recipe in my different boards (main dishes, breakfast, dessert, etc.).
This will make it easy for me to find new recipes to try.
Once I've tried a recipe, I will either delete it if I didn't like it or
move it over to my new board, "Recipes I've Tried and Liked."
I will also print out the recipe and put it into a binder for easy reference when I'm in the kitchen.
But now when I'm planning my weekly menu,
I'll be able to look at the recipes that I know and like.
I'll be able to look at the recipes that I know and like.
And now it will be easier for friends to know what recipes I like and would recommend.
I've added a button on the side of my blog that will take you directly to my Pinterest board.
I've added a button on the side of my blog that will take you directly to my Pinterest board.
3 comments:
Hahaha! I started doing the same thing! I just barely created a board that i put all the pins I've tried in....as long as it did what i was hoping it would! =)
I was doing a new meal every monday and a new dessert every sunday. I need to make a board of ones I've tried, I was just commenting on the ones but it still is hard to see what you've tried!
I totally need to do that too. There have been quite a few recipe I have loved...and then there have been some major "pinterest fails!" Good way to keep track of it all!
Post a Comment