Monday 25th - Crockpot Italian Chicken with Rice One of the easiest recipes I know!
Tuesday 26th - Spaghetti and Breadsticks
Wednesday 27th (My niece Halle's Birthday) - Sour Cream Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon... These are the best pancakes EVER!!!
Thursday 28th (My niece Lyla's Birthday) - Baked Potatoes in a Crockpot and BBQ Pork Chops aka pork chops marinated in BBQ sauce all day and cooked on the grill. (I'm really hoping these potatoes turn out because I'm looking for ways to not heat up my house in the summer so using my crockpot and grill and great options.)
Friday 29th - TGIF and it's a lazy Left Overs night
Saturday 30th - Cajun Pasta Chicken... Easy to make. Nuff said.
Sunday 1st - Crepes with whipped cream and strawberries and blue berries
Monday 2nd - Taco's with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, re-fried beans, salsa and sour cream.
Tuesday 3rd (My Birthday) - Going out to eat at Cafe Rio.
Wednesday 4th (America's Birthday) - Hamburgers on the Grill with Fries and Chips. I'm gonna let Lexi help me make patriotic cupcakes and I may make a patriotic drink too.
Thursday 5th - Italian Crescent Casserole. This is one of Sean's favorite meals. It's from a cookbook, so for now I can't share it. Basically you layered ground beef and onions, with tomato sauce, sour cream and mozzarella cheese and then put a rolled out store bought crescent rolls on top with a little butter and Parmesan cheese. YUM!
Friday 6th (Lexi's Birthday) - Macaroni and Cheese and I'm not sure what Lexi wants for dessert. She keeps changing her mind.
Saturday 7th - By now, I'm sure I'll be tired from the long crazy week. So left overs or whatever we can find in the fridge will be our dinner.
1 comment:
Wow look at you! I love Cafe Rio, excellent birthday choice! I miss you and your cute pregnant belly=)
Post a Comment