Here I am at 20 weeks and today at 23 weeks.
I feel like I've grow A LOT in the last few weeks.
Check me out back-to-back...
The mirror and the scale both prove that I've grown.
At my last check up I was 19 weeks a long and one pound above my pre-pregnancy weight.
Now I'm up to six pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight!
I guess it's not all pregnancy, living right next to a yummy bakery is partly to blame.
...
I'm feeling good.
Eli's heartbeat sounded great today and he sure is an active little guy.
...
My sciatic nerve is starting to bother me,
I haven't been in so much pain as I was in my last pregnancy but I'm sure it will come.
My doctor talked to me a little bit today about physical therapy, so that's an option when I'm ready.
...
I'm all of a sudden become even more forgetful!
Twice this week Sean has come home from work to find that I left one of the doors open on our van.
I have to write everything down in my planner or set reminders in my phone.
...
I'm having trouble sleep at night because I'm having the most vivid dreams.
I often toss and turn at night.
I even wake up talking or screaming or trying to grab someone of something.

1 comment:
You look beautiful Sam! I can't wait to meet little Eli!
Post a Comment