You know when it's a long time since you last did a blog post and you're a little over whelmed because you don't know where to start. That's me right now. So I guess I'll share some pictures of what we've been up to since I last blogged...

Avery is still teething. She has been for a while but still no sign of any teeth (Lexi started showing signs of teething at 3 months but didn't get her first two teeth in until she was 6 months old). Avery isn't really mad in this picture she is just screaming and babbling. I think it's funny though.

For Labor Day weekend Sean had four days off. It was fantastic. We spent the weekend going to several of our favorite parks.
I can't wait for the girls to really play together at the park.

We also went to the temple grounds. Lexi loves the fountain and the flowers.


The temple is less than 10 minutes from our house. We love taking the girls there and just walking around and sitting on the grass. The temple really is one of our favorite places in Albuquerque.

Avery is getting chubbier. We had to go buy her some 6 month clothes because she has pretty much grown out of all her 3 month clothes. Lexi wore 6 month clothes in the cold Rexburg winter so all the long sleeve onesies she used won't work for Avery in the Albuquerque sunshine.

We got Lexi this princess dress. I think she might use it for her Halloween costume. Does she look so much older? But SOOOO adorable!!!

I think this is my favorite picture EVER of Avery!!! She is so perfect and adorable.

And we finally got some rain that didn't include lightning and thunder so Lexi got to go outside in her rain clothes. She was SOOOO happy. Too bad we don't live in Seattle.

We got a new cable package that pretty much includes every sports channel known to man so we have been watching A LOT of college football. Sean taught Lexi to chant, "BYU, BYU, BYU!" It's so cute.

I figured out a new hair style for Lexi which keeps her hair out of her eyes.

Avery tried rice cereal for the first time today. I'm excited and sad all at once. I don't want her to grow up but I want someone else to be able to feed her too and I want her to finally stop eating at night.
When ever Avery reaches a milestone
in her life I automatically think about when Lexi reached that milestone.
3 comments:
Lexi looks just like Andrea did as a kid, especially the picture of her dressed up in her princess dress. The girls are growing like weeds and they keep getting cuter if that's even possible.
sami i miss your family soooo much! you are such an amazing mother!
The temple is so beautiful! And I also love that picture of Avery! And you are right! Lexi looks so much older in her princess dress.
Post a Comment