Alexia got a bunch of shots on Thursday. Early Friday morning she started feeling sick and had a temperature of over 100. Of course, I was worried. I spent all yesterday holding her and comforting her and bathing her to keep her cool. Finally late last night her fever broke and she started acting like her little cheery self. Today she is back to being a happy baby and we are happy to. Having a sick baby is a very emotional thing. It is so hard to see your little one in pain.
Look at her red cheeks, the poor thing was burning up and she had just spit up in our bed. She really wasn't feeling well.
Even though she is hot and miserable, she is still a good baby.
Here she is all better.
2 comments:
A sick baby is the worst! Thankfully Adalynn hasn't gotten sick yet. And Devin is a pretty healthy kid. But Devin got RSV when he was about 2 months old and Jared and I were FREAKING out. I'm glad she got over it quickly.
I'm glad she's feeling better. Hopefully she'll be some sort of entertainment tomorrow at church!
Post a Comment