I have been toying with the idea of starting Alexia on rice cereal for weeks. Yesterday we finally gave her some. She did well, I guess. It was way too running so most of it ended up on her but it was fun. We tried it again today and will do it once a day for a week. If that goes well we have oatmeal and barley cereal too and after those she might be ready for vegetable mush. My baby is growing up!
4 comments:
starting food is always fun. I also like your family picture.
first of all, lexi is SOOO adorable. i could just kiss those cheeks! i bet you can't get enough of 'em. also, i LOVE your thanksgiving pictures. i cannot believe how much lexi and addie look alike. that is bizarre. it was me who posted the comments by the way, not buck. and finally i'm so sad we didn't get to see you guys. what a bummer. we miss you a whole lot!!!
I cant believe shes starting cereal already. Before you know it, she'll have a steak dinner by next month. ;) Looks like you had a good break!
How is it going? I took Addie to the Dr and they were like, "You started rice cereal already? You aren't supposed to do that until 6 months." Wrong. But who am I to argue? They do think she is allergic, so I might try the Beach Nut brand.
Post a Comment