Do you remember a
few weeks ago when I mentioned that Sean's office likes to decorate every one's work space when they go away for training the first time. We'll they've done it again. and this time Sean got in on the action. Here it is, accountants getting creative....
I guess I should explain. Jimmy was the lucky recipient of this "work." Sean told me that Jimmy is
very clean and
very organized. So they decided to embrace his obsession with a sterile environment and also mock his organization (this is what I'm guessing).
Here is the entrance into his cubicle.

And the top of it. Was also wrapped in plastic wrap.

And the side of the entrance.

The other side.

Everything in his office was wrapped in plastic.

Notice the plastic sheet protectors. Sean didn't put those on. Jimmy did. I guess these papers are normally in sheet prtotectors and pinned up in a perfect like manner. Sean swears Jimmy must use a level. So, I guess to drive Jimmy crazy they did this to his papers.
(This would drive me crazy too!)

They did the same thing to the calendar pictures he had up.

Look at his phone! Everything was really wrapped in plastic.

Seriously, EVERYTHING was wrapped in plastic. Sean told me that even his scissors were wrapped in plastic. A little mean but also really funny!
Since Jimmy started working (two works after Sean) several more people have started which means they will soon be leaving for training. Which mean more decorating to come!
1 comment:
You can tell Sean I'm jealous, it looks like they have a ton of fun at his work! :)
Post a Comment