Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Diaries of a "Single Parent" - The Pick-Me-Up I needed
I've had a horrible day already! I'm still sick. Our AC is still broken. And today Sean leaves on a overnight audit. He's heading up North, to a town a few hours from here near the Colorado border. He'll be back late tomorrow night. When I first found out that Sean was going out of town, I thought to myself, I'll have the van! I'll be able to do playdates and go to the park! (Now I'm not so sure about that!) So this morning we took him to work (it was way too early, espeically after we all went to bed later than normal). On the way home this morning, I was involved in a hit-and-run! I'll share more details later. As you can imagine, I was pretty upset. When I got home I saw this list on my friend Britney's blog. It made me laugh and cheered me up. For some reason, I can't just copy and paste the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! That stinks Sam. I hope that you honked really long and loud at the person that hit you, ugh. Our car's horn isn't working, so if something happens and I want to honk I can't, I didn't used to be a honker, but lately (since the horn is broken) I want to honk at least once a day. :) Anyways, I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out when Sean is gone. :)
Oh, Sammie! That really stinks! Hang in there!
And that list? Very, very funny!
Post a Comment