Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Months of Baby Bliss

Our little Avery Joy is 5 months old today. It's been five months of baby bliss at our house. Avery is a doll! She is such a sweet little baby. I pretty much consider her perfect! Avery has the absolute best smile. And she is laughing so much more now.


Her little personality is starting to come through.

She wants to always been near Lexi, watching her and playing with whatever Lexi is.
Avery loves to sit in my lap and look at Sean. That is her favorite thing to do after Lexi goes to bed.
Avery will fall asleep in the car but other than that she HAS to nurse to fall asleep. I know I need to ween her of that but I am just not ready to let her cry it out at night and nap time, especially since she sleeps in our room.
Avery LOVES sippy cups. She mostly "chews" on them, I think.

Avery is our early riser. She consistantly wakes up 1 1/2 -2 hours BEFORE Lexi. It kinda drives me crazy but it's good for me.

Now that I work with the Beehives (12 & 13 year old girls) at church, Avery is always getting extra attention at church.
I gave Avery a break from rice cereal since she wasn't a fan (I don't blame her). Yesterday I gave her some fruity flavored oatmeal and she ate it all up!
Avery is still crazy about being on her tummy. I swear she doesn't like laying on her back!
Avery is getting close to being able to sit up by herself. Which makes her seem so much older to me.
Pretty much, Avery is the best baby! And we're so lucky to have our little "Wiggles."
(For fun here's the link to the post I did about Lexi when she was five months old.)

No comments: