... BYU-Idaho Alumni for our family!!! Yesterday, Sean officially graduated!!! He earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting with a cluster (mini minor) in Spanish and Computer Information Science. I am so proud of my husband. He has been going to school for the past five semesters straight, taking demanding upper level classes. Although going to school while working and having a family isn't easy, Sean wouldn't have done it any other way. Having a family and getting an education are both big priorities to Sean so he made it work...

To get excited for graduation, Sean and Lexi wore BYU-I shirts all yesterday.

So studious and smart looking.

So Sean.

I'm so proud of Sean for going to school year round, in a demanding major, while working, while still finding time to devote to his family. Lexi really is his pride and joy and he has always tried to give her tons of love and attention. He's an amazing dad!

Our proud and very excited family!

Sean jumping in excitement outside of the Smith building where he spent the majority of his time on campus (other than the library).

Receiving his "diploma."

No reason to get so excited, this thing is empty. The real diploma arrives in the mail.

Our group. Andrea and Brandon represented the Christensen family, since no one else was able to make it.

After the ceremony we went to get ice cream at G's. A family tradition of ours... Lexi loved it, of course.
1 comment:
Way to go Sean! You're the man!
You're right, the pictures of Sean by the BYU-I sign is so Sean!
And I love how in every picture you have your hand on your belly.
Post a Comment