...is what our ultrasound tech guesses our baby weighs right now.
We had a bio physical profile done today. It's an ultrasound measuring the the babies breathing movements, body movements, muscle tone, heart rate and the amount of fluids. Our daughter looks amazing. She is healthy and happy. She was just sucking her thumb and playing with her fingers. So she seems to be in no rush.
As for me, I haven't progressed any since my last visit but that could all change still. We're going back in on Monday for another ultrasound and we'll see how our baby is doing an how I'm doing. And we'll decide what to do. I can't be induced at all. So we are going to wait for nature to take it's course as long as we can and then if nothing happens eventually we'd just do a scheduled c-section (most likely when I'm 10 to 14 over due).
And in case you were curious I measured my "waist" last night and it's 47 inches. That means it's nearly 4 feet around!
1 comment:
Sam, you are a trooper. I am really looking forward to seeing how everything turns out, aside from the healthy baby that will come of all this. That's really cute that she was sucking her thumb and playing with her fingers. I almost feel bad that they are so comfy in there and then they have to be born and deal with a slew of earthly things. I am thinking of you!!
Post a Comment