The building is out in the middle of no where in Archer and it looks like a public bathroom at a state park...
But every time we've gone it's been full. So this time while we waited the guys bought themselves mustaches from a vending machine. They were hoping to get furry ones but got these ones instead. I think they just look like band aids. I also think that the next time all the Christensens are together, the guys should wear these...
Someone who would probably disagree with me is Lexi, she looked scared. She wanted nothing to do with her daddy or uncles when they were wearing the mustaches.
Sean convinced Josh to eat the Big Jud. Although, I'll admit it didn't take much convincing. This is a one pound patty!
He had the first half done within 5 minutes. He hardly slowed down at all. If our computer wasn't being so slow right now I would post a video. But I'm sure you can just imagine watching Josh (as he said it) bare bottom spank his hunger.
A fun group sitting next to us (who had traveled all the way from Canada for the experience) gave us all free ice cream. Which Josh was grateful for because he said he was feeling hot after eating all that food.
Sure Josh was full but I look even fuller at 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. Big Jud's was definitely worth the trip. The original Big Jud was even there that night, flipping burgers in the kitchen.
I had to include this picture. I bought a new Moby wrap on Craig's list last week and Josh tried it out for me. He said it was so comfortable and even Lexi seemed to enjoy it. Josh is trying to swaddle her like a newborn in this picture, Lexi preferred facing out though.
No comments:
Post a Comment