Monday, June 28, 2010

Avery is 2 Months Old Today!!!

Today my little Avery Joy is 2 months old! I can't believe how quickly she is growing and changing. I think she is the most adorable baby ever! (I know that I will say that about all my kids and I will think it's true about all of them.) Avery truly is a little bundle of "Joy."

She is such a smiley baby. She loves to smile at me and coo. Avery has been really good at going to sleep at night at an early hour (sometime during the 8pm hour) and wakes up to eat really quickly twice at night usually. Avery is a great eater, she LOVES to eat. This past week I pumped and Sean tried to give her a bottle while I was out but she refused to take it. She also doesn't like pacifiers either. Avery hates getting put in her car seat and loves laying on her little activity mat.

Here are a few pictures I took of Avery today...







2 comments:

Michelle said...

Avery has her mouth open in a lot of the pictures. You must look like food to her... lol

She is cute and I think she looks a lot like you Sam, especially her eyes.

Valerie Christensen said...

She sounds like the perfect baby! I can't wait to meet her. And just to let you know, I am totally hogging her when we get to Wachington--and I get first dibs (after grandparents of course).