...Because my girls make me laugh so hard. We played dress up today with some Halloween costumes that I bought last year at a thrift store. They were both such good sports. Lexi actually loves dressing up and Avery will get used to it.

(If you couldn't tell, Avery is a skunk. I just put the fabric flower in her "hair" so she looked like a girl skunk.)






I laughed so hard when Lexi was running around in her tutu and lady bug costume (she insisted on wearing both). I had to take a video. Enjoy!
You can visit our
Shutterfly site for more pictures.
3 comments:
That skunk costume is CUTE!
I LOVE my cloth wipes. It makes so much sense when using cloth diapers because I don't have to separate things, have two trash cans, or whatever. They feel nice. They can double as wash cloths. I just use water to wet them (for ease of use) but I have also used a non-toxic homemade wipe solution.
Avery makes the cutest skunk ever. Silly girls. :)
oh man i miss those little girls already!! you have the most beautiful girls ever!
Post a Comment