Today is the day we celebrate our love of Dads! Today, Sean got to show off his amazing fathering and husbanding (is that a word?) abilities. He made us girls breakfast and dinner and helped get the girls ready for church. Yeah, I'm pretty lucky.
Sean is a phenomenal father! He adores his little girls. His cubicle at work is covered with pictures of them and he is known as the new guy with two kids.
And our girls love him, well Lexi mostly. Sean is the fun parent. Lexi gets so excited when Daddy comes home from work. She loves to rough house and play with her daddy. And as for Avery, I'm not sure she really likes Sean a bunch (sad, I know). She mostly just prefers me (I think it has something to do with her love for milk).
And of course we are lucky to both be blessed with AMAZING dads! Both of our father's are supportive, loving, kind, have a love of the Savior and the gospel and are great examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment