

Last night we were at State Farm trying to take car of some insurance stuff. While we were there Lexi kept trying to sit in my car so we got her a chair of her own. She was so excited and hyper, she just kept wiggling and running around. Next thing I know, I hear a thud and she is laying on the ground screaming at the base of her chair. I immediately notice a red mark above her eye. This morning her eye was nearly swollen shut! I'm not exactly sure what to do for her. I know ice helps with swelling but good luck letting Lexi let me put on ice pack on her face. Any other suggestions?
3 comments:
Ouch. Just be grateful it didn't split open because stitches at that age are not fun. Poor thing. I hope it looks worse than it feels.
Ow! Looks like it hurts.
Oh my poor daughter-in-law! Hope she heals quick.
Post a Comment