I really think Lexi has liked ABQ. She loves all the local parks, playing in the sand and swimming in the pool. She loves her new bigger bedroom and living room. She is always learning new things. Today she pretty much counted to 10 all on her own. She is so smart! She is learning to pronounce so many new sounds and can finally say "Lexi" although she still usually just refers to herself as "Dada." Lexi's last obsession is looking at her photo albums. She loves looking at pictures of herself and her cousins. She also likes looking at her aunts' blogs because she loves looking at pictures of her cousins. Lexi also is recently obsessed with tutu's and playing dress up. Lexi is a fantastic big sister. She loves Avery and loves being with her.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
2 Weeks Until 2
That's right, two weeks from today my baby (the middle sized one) will be 2 YEARS OLD!!! I can't believe it!!! I figure that I would share some pictures of Lexi this past week...









I really think Lexi has liked ABQ. She loves all the local parks, playing in the sand and swimming in the pool. She loves her new bigger bedroom and living room. She is always learning new things. Today she pretty much counted to 10 all on her own. She is so smart! She is learning to pronounce so many new sounds and can finally say "Lexi" although she still usually just refers to herself as "Dada." Lexi's last obsession is looking at her photo albums. She loves looking at pictures of herself and her cousins. She also likes looking at her aunts' blogs because she loves looking at pictures of her cousins. Lexi also is recently obsessed with tutu's and playing dress up. Lexi is a fantastic big sister. She loves Avery and loves being with her.
I really think Lexi has liked ABQ. She loves all the local parks, playing in the sand and swimming in the pool. She loves her new bigger bedroom and living room. She is always learning new things. Today she pretty much counted to 10 all on her own. She is so smart! She is learning to pronounce so many new sounds and can finally say "Lexi" although she still usually just refers to herself as "Dada." Lexi's last obsession is looking at her photo albums. She loves looking at pictures of herself and her cousins. She also likes looking at her aunts' blogs because she loves looking at pictures of her cousins. Lexi also is recently obsessed with tutu's and playing dress up. Lexi is a fantastic big sister. She loves Avery and loves being with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is getting so big and it seems that she must have at least five or more tutus. What happened to her eye?
I actually didn't see what happened. Lexi was running around and then next thing I knew she was on the ground screaming next to a chair. I'm assuming she ran into it and hit her head on the chair. Poor thing.
Post a Comment