Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 Month Comparison

I've been so excited to recreate old pictures of Lexi with Avery. So here ya go, pictures of the girls at the same age, wearing the same clothes, in the same spot. Can you tell who is who?

First we have little Lexi...


And now it's little Avery...












So who would have thought that Lexi would be our chubby baby, especially since she was only 6 lbs 2 ozs when she was born. Avery I think will be smaller even though she was bigger at birth (7 lbs 11 ozs). You have to remember that I was pregnant over 3 weeks longer with Avery so she had more time to grow inside of me before birth. I'm pretty sure Lexi grew at a faster rate than Avery is but I'll know that better after Avery's two month check up.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

what a cute idea! you can totally tell they are sisters, but they look so different. and you can really see the difference in the eye color. Lexi's definitely had a blue tint to them, while avery's are green! lucky!

amber said...

That is so fun to have pictures like that to compare. :)

Anony said...

I love when you compare pictures of them. It's so fun to see! I can't wait to do that with my boys. It's so neat to see how slightly different they look from each other, too. I wonder as they get bigger if they'll start to look more alike... like twins.