Friday, August 24, 2012

Videos from Lexi's First Two Soccer Practices

It was not easy uploading all these videos.
So I hope you enjoy them.
The first two videos are from Lexi's first soccer practice.
...
This video actually makes me want to cry.
The coach was trying to pair the kids up and have them do some passing drills for the first time.
The kids didn't really understand what they were suppose to be doing so it was kinda crazy at first.
Lexi is just so dang shy that she just stood there watching.
Right after I snapped this video of our sad little Lexi, Sean went out on the field and helped her out.
Once she figured out what she was suppose to do and who her partner was she had a great time.


And here's a video of Lexi's first time practicing making a goal.


And here's some videos from last night's practice.
Here's a video of Lexi working on stopping the ball and kicking it into the goal.


In this next video Lexi is practicing offense and the little boy is supposed to be defense.
But he gets a little confused. Oh well, Lexi gets the goal, I guess.
 

And here they are starting their scrimmage game.
Lexi was picked to kick the ball and start off the game.
 

I love Lexi in this next video. She's just running along, flapping her arms, 
excitedly following the other kids.


Tomorrow's game will fun to watch and record!

No comments: