Blogging has not been my top priority right now because Sean had surgery last week.
I will eventually blog about that.
For now, I'm playing catch up.
For now, I'm playing catch up.
...
Last week Lexi started preschool.
Here she sleeping is the morning of her first day.
(Lexi actually loves it when I take pictures of her sleeping.)
She has preschool on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week from 12:30 - 2:30.
Here she is all ready for her first day.
She spent a lot of time picking out her own outfit.
Don't you love the pink boots?
I asked Lexi what a few of her favorite things are.
If you are on Pinterest then I'm sure you've seen people do similar things on the first day of school.
You never know what she's gonna say.
Avery was jealous that Lexi was going to preschool.
She insisted on picking out her own outfit too.
(She picked a nightgown and had to put it on herself and wore it backwards.)
She also wanted to bring a backpack and get her picture taken too.
Lexi is going to an adorable preschool at a friend from church's house.
Tami has a great professional looking preschool in her basement.
Here's Lexi with her teacher Tami.
And Avery insisted on getting a pictures with Tami too. Haha.
Every time we went to dropped off Lexi or picked her, Avery would say, "Avery turn preschool?"
She wants to go so bad. Next year Avery, next year.
...
And here's the blog post I did about Lexi start preschool last year.
...
And here's the blog post I did about Lexi start preschool last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment