Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some of Lexi's Art From This Past Week

 This is my fourth blog post of the day!
I know, I'm crazy but since the grandparents don't live close this blog is the best way
 to keep them updated other than talking to them on the phone.
Anyway, here are some recent pictures created by our very own Lexi.


8/4/12
 "Lon"
Lexi's beloved stuffed animal Lon the lion.
Since, she's learn to draw lions with just four legs.


8/4/12
"Grandpa"
I love the way Lexi draws my dad, especially his hair.


 8/6/12
This picture makes me laugh.
It's Lexi as a baby laying on a green blanket and I'm standing next to her watching her.
Lexi informed me that I'm naked in the picture.
The funny thing is Lexi wouldn't let me take a picture of this until she had drawn her sleeves
(the little pink circles at the ends of her arms coming out of her face).


8/6/12
"Lexi's water bottle"
Lexi is just always drawing pictures of new things.
She's so creative.
The silhouette of this water bottle looks just like hers.


8/6/12
"A caterpillar turning into a butterfly."


8/7/12
Lexi wrote her first and middle name!!!

No comments: