Another soccer post? Yes, and get used to it. Soccer season is a month long.
Yesterday was Lexi's second soccer practice. She was so excited to go.
(Most of the teams her age don't have practice but our coach decided to which is good for Lexi.)
First they started off with some simple passing drills.
Then they learned what defense and offense is and got to practice playing both.
Another great picture of Lexi's I'm observing the situation face.
The kids ran so fast when their coach said it was time for a Gatorade break.
Lexi thought her Gatorade was the best thing ever.
She felt so special having "soccer juice" as she called it.
Then they had a scrimmage game which was so entertaining.
This next picture makes me laugh.
Lexi just didn't always seem to know what to do (in fact most of the kids didn't).
I just love that she's holding up her arms and staring at the ball as it rolls by.
Eventually the kids started understanding that they needed to chase the ball.
We had Parker and Halle with us which was awesome.
They had a blast running around with Avery. They were just so cute.
Seriously, I need to ask Michelle if I can take Parker and Halle with me to the next practice
just so they can play with Avery.
And I just had to share this picture of Avery.
Isn't she adorable in her soccer jersey?!
Lexi's first game is tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment