What to feel skinny?
Well you've come to the right place.
The bigger I get to skinnier everyone else looks!
Here's how I've been growing the last few weeks...
Lexi really wanted to be in these weeks picture with me.
She's so excited for her brother to be born.
Both of my girls are always talking to and rubbing my belly.
And here's what I see when I look down...
I have just under 10 weeks until Mr. Eli's due date (October 15th).
Which means I should start getting ready for our little Sean Junior.
I still haven't bought a single outfit!
Sean gets paid next week and I think Lexi and I will remedy that and go on a shopping spree!
...
Within the past two weeks Eli has gotten so much stronger. Seriously, he's always moving
(just like my girls). He's so strong! His kicking keeps me up at night!
I keep meaning to take a video of my belly because you can watch it shift around
while he does whatever he's doing!
...
Just this past week I've started having trouble getting comfortable at night.
It's gonna be a long 2 to 3 more months!
My stomach just feels so big and tight.
...
For record keepings sake, here are some of the foods I've recently craved/ enjoyed:
vanilla bean ice cream,
Symphony chocolate bars,
Juanita's tortilla chips with cheese dip
hamburgers,
pickles,
peanut butter and homemade jam sandwiches,
milk,
and I'm sure there's more. Every time I see recipes on Pinterest I have cravings.
...
For record keepings sake, here are some of the foods I've recently craved/ enjoyed:
vanilla bean ice cream,
Symphony chocolate bars,
Juanita's tortilla chips with cheese dip
hamburgers,
pickles,
peanut butter and homemade jam sandwiches,
milk,
and I'm sure there's more. Every time I see recipes on Pinterest I have cravings.

1 comment:
Cant wait to meet Eli!
Post a Comment