Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Going Private

I've thought about making our blog "private" for a long time. And I've finally decided to do it. For those of you who are familiar with the concept of a private blog, let me explain. It simply means that not everyone will be able to view by blog. To read it, you must log in first. And inorder to do that I have to invite you. I know it seems like a pain, and that's the reason I've been avoiding making our blog private but I think it's worth it. So if you want to read our blog you need to send me your email address so I can send you an invite. You can leave a comment with your email address or sent me an email at samic123@gmail.com. I want to make sure that everyone has plenty of time to get invited so our blog won't be going private until Januray 1st.

19 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

I want to read about your beautiful life! elizabethrene@gmail.com My friend just went private and she set up a second blog. The second one is public that she will post a link to the private blog on. That way it still shows up in readers. Does that make since??

the Pettersen Family said...

Kali.Pettersen@Live.com. I know we're friends on FB, too. But, I LOVE your blog and your beautiful family. I totally understand if you want to keep it uber private and not invite just everyone to view it. :-)

All my love!

Morgan G said...

mgunter513@gmail.com

Melody said...

I want to keep seeing your beautiful girls and keep up! melodys.song@gmail.com

Suki Lotti said...

zusymoose(at)gmail(dot)com

But I do like Liz's idea... I'm a Google Reader and don't always remember to check privitized blogs even though I LOVE keeping up with people!

Lindsey said...

Peculiarlindsey@aol.com

alyssa said...

starsage5000@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I totally understand why you would. I love being able to keep up with your family! natshaw@ymail.com

Elizabeth & Travis said...

lizmcclure20@hotmail.com. I was in the 81st ward with you just before you moved. I absolutely love reading your blog.

Chad and Whitney Patterson said...

I used to be in 81st ward and would love to follow your little family!
whitcheer14@hotmail.com

Courtney said...

Oh Sam I knew you would do it someday. I guess since you have children its probably best. But it's a pain. But your life is still so interesting I must have access ha ha. Love you

Devin & Lindsay said...

calibeachbum12@gmail.com :)

i love looking at the pictures of the girls! they are just so dang cute! we will be seeing you in a couple days! :) can't wait!

Rachel said...

merryberry06@aol.com Your girls are so adorable!

Lindsey said...

Me please. lindzv19@gmail.com

jeskamay said...

oh please include me! jesmay08@gmail.com

Opal said...

opalc123@gmail.com :)

Amanda said...

hir06005@byui.edu

Jessi and Brad said...

This is Jessica Isham (Wyeth) now, I love seeing your girls and how your doing! Please count me in jessicangel@msn.com

Ruben and Stephanie said...

Please add us we love reading about you guys and love seeing the girls steph_berganza@yahoo.com