Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sean's Dreams Have Come True!

So Christmas came early at our house. Sean and I decided to buy ourselves this beautiful buffet. We found it on Craig's List and got an AMAZING deal. It's actually for the dinning room but we're using for a TV stand and it looks brand new because it is! The guy we bought it from used to stage model homes but since the slow down in the market he hasn't had as much business, so he's trying to clear out his warehouse. And then we decided to get a new TV to go on it since our old beast of a TV didn't fit well. But we got some Christmas money so we didn't have to spend too much out of pocket (thanks to Sean's parents and Grammy). The TV was also a great deal and we're thrilled with it. I don't know all the specs but I know it's a pretty nice TV. And in case you're curious, it's a 32" which is perfect for our living room. Pretty much all our furniture is hand-me-downs, so we feel really special to have this new entertainment center.


Pay no attention to our printer on a stool. A new, bigger computer desk is on our wish list.
Lexi wanted her picture taken too.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Nice! I've been kinda poking around and a new tv and entertainment center are on my list too, but that's not going to happen for a long time...