Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Meeting Santa

This week Sean's office has been having training and today he got a ride with a friend who lives near by, which meant I got the van! So I took the girls to the mall to meet Santa...


I was expecting Lexi to be shy and to refuse to sit on his lap and Avery to just cry. But my girls surprised me and there were no tears or fighting. Lexi was a little shy but it helped her to see other kids sit on Santa's lap too. Also the fact that Santa looks like her grandpa (my dad) helped. Also, Santa gave each girl a coloring book aka Lexi got two coloring books. So she was really excited.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow,they did great. We saw Santa at Sam's club while shopping and Parker did not want to go over by him at all.

The Kradolfers said...

I love the pic. It looks so classic. I bet it would look awesome in black and white or sepia tint too!

Natalie Daniel said...

Haha, they look so sure about this fat man with the white beard. It's funny that we all make our children sit on his lap even though most of them could care less. I will continue to make them though! Your girls are precious!