Friday, December 31, 2010

Going Private and "Preview Blog"

Tomorrow our blog goes private, which means you will need an invitation to continue reading it. I will be sending out invitations via email, so make sure I have your address. If you are like me you read private blogs less frequently because they won't show recent post updates on the sidebar of your blog. I'm solving that problem for all of our readings. I have created a "Preview Blog." I will update our preview blog every time I update our regular blog. So if you just save the link to our preview blog on your sidebar, you'll always know when our blog is updated. There is a link on the upper right hand corner of our preview to our regular blog. If this is all too confusing for you then just skip the preview blog all together and go start to our regular blog whenever you feel like reading. Here is the link to our Preview Blog.

5 comments:

Anony said...

dont forget usssss.

ailinhharris@gmail

Melinda said...

You remember mine right...it's a weird one--->
fancyblossoms@gmail.com

Happy Anniversary!

Melody said...

I'm pretty sure I gave you my email address before, but just in case I didn't, here it is!

melodys.song@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Add me! ramie_amy@yahoo.com

Liz Johnston said...

i don't remember if i already gave you my address
elizabethrene@ gmail