...just laying on the floor together. Happily playing together. So naturally I had to wip out my camera. Precious moments like this need to be recorded...
so adorable! you know that song "sisters" from the movie white christmas? i'm totally singing that for you right now. "sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters" a word of advice though: never make your girls sing that together in a recital with cheesy actions, they'll resent you for it. (i'm speaking from experience here)
5 comments:
so adorable! you know that song "sisters" from the movie white christmas? i'm totally singing that for you right now. "sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters" a word of advice though: never make your girls sing that together in a recital with cheesy actions, they'll resent you for it. (i'm speaking from experience here)
That prior post is quite funny. I love having a sister. They're the best.
lexi's hair is getting so long! super cute!
They are too cute! Avery is growing so fast, they're going to playing together all of the time before you know it
I love Lexi's hair pulled to the side like that! So cute. :)
Post a Comment