HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Here are a few pictures of our girls in their costumes. Avery is the team mascot and Lexi is the team cheerleader.
"Go team, go!"
Last week, "we" carved pumpkins. Lexi refused to touch the pumpkin guts just like last year.
Lexi like stirring the seeds in a bowl though.
And the finished products... Sean did a good job. For those of you who aren't familiar with Sesame Street it's Elmo and Bert.
And our other Jack-O-Lantern, Avery! Little Miss Avery got her third tooth today! It's a companion tooth for her first tooth.
I would be surprised if Avery has a mouth full of teeth soon. Her gums are all swollen.
A close up of her new tooth.

Hope you have a good Halloween. We celebrated on Friday (see previous post) and tonight we are just cuddling on the couch as a family watch America's Funniest Home Video's (a family favorite).
*Side note: Today we found a solid food that Avery actually seems to enjoy... potatoes! I should have known she would, after all she was born in Idaho.
5 comments:
Avery is going to pass Halle when it comes to teeth. I read in parenting magazine that kids who get their teeth late are more likely to need braces. Good news for you guys, bad news for us.
Well I'm glad that Avery likes her potatoes because Kaeson has never liked potatoes and he is going to be an Idaho boy. What Idaho boy doesn't like potatoes? I'm glad to see that you are doing great! Love the costumes by the way.
haha...for a second I thought Lexi was holding a giant knife in that picture of her with the spoon. Nice jack-o-lanterns!
That first picture is really cute! glad you had a fun Halloween.
did you get those sesame street pumpkin patterns from target? cause brandon and I had the same ones. I almost did one in honor of lexi but i decided to do something else.
Post a Comment