Monday, October 18, 2010

Click Clack Moo

Today I went with my friend Tiffany and our kids down to the UNM campus to go see...



It was a short musical based on the childrens' book. I have never taken Lexi to the movie or any sort of play. I wasn't sure how my girls would do but they both did great!
We had to ride a shuttle from the parking lot to the theathre and Lexi was SOOO excited to ride the bus. It was her first time. When I asked her to smile on the but this is what I got....
And here is a picture of Lexi all ready for the show. I couldn't get her to look at the camera, she was too excited.
And here's the stage. It was a cute little play. I think it was a little old for Lexi but she like the music and dancing none the less. And Avery loved it too. Avery spent half of the show wiggling on my lap to the music and the other half sleeping.



Sorry, not such good pictures. You get the idea though.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that book. Wish I could take Parker to something like that.

Kelcie said...

That is so sweet! I just love that book, and all the others by that author as well. So fun!