Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two Teeth... Soon to Be More

Poor Avery has been teething all month, well acutally before than too. But this is the month we are actually starting to see teeth. Ever since she got her first tooth (at the time I thought it was two but one didn't really cut through), I knew several more would soon be making their grand appearnance. Well today, her second tooth did just that. As you can tell from the picture below her gums are all swollen and several more teeth are looking ready to cut through. Avery has been such a good baby through all of this. She hardly ever cries and is still full of smiles. She hasn't been sleeping good though. She's not fussy at night, she just not sleeping, seriously. Last Saturday, I was up with her SIX TIMES! That's more than I ever did when she was a newborn! I've been giving her Orajel and some Tylenol and that's been helping her to sleep better. Now I'm just to the point that I want six teeth to poop through so we can be done with teething for awhile.

No comments: