Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two Little Ducks

See previous post first....

So I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this costume. I bought it for Avery. It's way bigger than I expected (the joys of online shopping). It was the "Infant" size. I guess I should have bought the "Newborn" one. Oh well. We'll get use out of it from at least one if not both our girls...




You can't really tell in this picture but the costume is a little high water-ish on Lexi. Which I guess should be expected since it's a size 6-18 month costume. So cute though!

4 comments:

amber said...

Holy smokes! Post overload, I love it! :) I love the girls' costumes, sooo cute! Maybe Avery will grow into it over the next couple of days? :)

Nate and Erin Russell said...

bahaha avery's face in that first picture is so funny! i love it!

Valerie Christensen said...

You blogging maniac, you. No, I love it. Jared is playing softball tonight so I'm having a good time reading all your posts.

Michelle said...

The costume is adorable. Your kids always have the cutest Halloween Costumes.