I decided to post some pictures of some of our decorations and things that we have been doing this Halloween season...
I got his idea from the Food Network website. It's just melted peanut butter and chocolate chips and the pretzels legs and white chocolate chip eyes.
"Mummy Dogs." The eyes aren't very good but it's festive, right?
Our living room window. So fallish.
I put these leaves on Lexi's bedroom window to had some festiveness to her room.
These pumpkins were probably Lexi's favorite decoration. Most of the time they were on the floor and I just let her play with them. They started her fascination with pumpkins.
I bought this at our local craft store. I love it! I just wish I could have found some little plastic baby spiders to put in the web.
This is the easiest craft ever. Take a roll of T.P. and wrap some fabric around it and tuck it in the ends. And then just some finishing touches.
I got the idea for this craft from Val, my sister-in-law. It's just a pot with muslin wrapped around it.
Check out our amazing carving skills!
The night ended with a big bubble bath and then sitting on the couch watching candle light dance on the wall. It was a memorable Halloween.
6 comments:
O Lexi you are a cute little Scar Lion! You guys had an extra happy halloweenie -because you had corndogs, they are my favorite! I love that you know all the good deals, What a savvy mom!
I completely LOVE the crafts1 Thank you so much for sharing. And Lexi is adorable! :D
How cute! And I loved Lexi's hair in the picture where she's sitting next to the carved pumpkins. She's rockin' the do!
Thanks for bringing Lexi over to kind of trick or treat! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you guys had fun! Lexi makes a cute lion--even with the scar!
I never got around to making the pretzel spiders, but I'm putting that idea in my pocket for next year.
mmmm corn dogs! Those mummy dogs or whatever you call them look so fun to make.
Post a Comment