As I mentioned yesterday, I was involved in a hit-and-run yesterday morning. I was driving home on the freeway after taking Sean to work. As traffic switched from five lanes to three everyone slowed down. The guy behind me didn't slow down fast enough and hit me. We were in the right lane so I immediately pulled off to the side of the road and the other driver just kept going!!! I was
soooo mad. I merged back into traffic and tried to catch up to him but couldn't. Luckily I saw his license plate. I went to the police station and filed a report for a hit-and-run. So hopefully the police will find that jerk and make him pay. I know I sound like a crazy angry woman but that is just so rude! And I'm frustrated especially after Sean's hit-and-run earlier this year. What is wrong with people. We are fine. We didn't get hurt. Lexi did notice the hit and seemed a little confused and scared but quickly said, "I'm okay." There is a little paint scratch but I don't think there is really any other damage.
I was so excited to have the van today. I took the girls to
Explora. It's a kids' science center. It was so much fun. There is a lot of things geared up for toddlers.

When you first walk in there is a giant ball run. Lexi and Avery watched it for 10 mintues!

Playing with marbles. A first for Lexi.

Avery did so good sitting up in the stroller. She liked watching all the other kids and Lexi play.

There was a room just for toddlers. It was amazing! Lexi loved playing with the clear tubes on wall. They were another big ball run.

There were just so many fun things for kids to play with. Lexi liked playing with these light switches.

Tons of puzzles, books and games in the toddler room. There was also a rocking chair which was great because I got to feed Avery while Lexi played.

There was an art room.

Avery was such an angel!

And Lexi's absolute favorite thing of the day - the bubble table!
I think eventually I'll look at getting a membership to Explora. If anyone ever comes and visits us here we'll have to take them to Explora.
Sean gets home tonight!!! I'm so glad it was only an overnight audit. I don't do good at home by myself.
7 comments:
I am so impressed that you stayed calm enough to get the guys license plate. My brain goes out the window so fast in events like that.
Explora looks like such a fun place. Is it expensive or cheap enough you could do it often?
$7 an adult and $3 for kids over one. I haven't really looked at the price of a membership yet.
That looks like such a fun place! And it's always nice when the kids like it too. :)
oh my goodness that looks like an AMAZING PLACE!! why don't they have one of those here, lameo... bummer about the accident, gld you're ok!
I can't believe that little hit and run jerk. EXPLORA looks AWESOME. and so do Lexi's cuteee pigtails!!
They should have that kinda place everywhere! (maybe they do, but I just probably dunno about them) And sorry about your hit-n-run. I remember we got flipped off 4 times within one week we were in ABQ, and I don't recall driving recklessly... maybe it's the Idaho plate that did it.
okay lexi's hair is terrific. i can't believe she sits still enough to let you make it look that good. mikayla runs away when she sees me coming with the comb. if i catch her she shakes her head as hard as she can and rubs her hair all over with her hands.
Post a Comment