I just wanted to share how proud I am of myself. I survived all three hours of church today, which is really amazing considering the fact that I was up to nurse Avery at 3, 4, 5 and 6 am. I think she is going through a major growth spurt because I also nursed her before we left for church and THREE times at church and as soon as we got home!
Here are a few pictures from the day...

And here are some videos of the girls from today (for their daddy)...
And it's time for me to end this post because... Avery's hungry! Again! I think she is trying to beef up before her check up tomorrow. I'm really excited to see how big she is but not excited for the shots. Luckily Lexi isn't getting any shots. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Good luck this week. I will be thinking about you while I am sitting at the dinner table just me and the kids. Hate the business trips love the extra travel cash. It will be worth it, maybe?
Post a Comment