Monday, July 26, 2010

Diaries of a "Single Parent" - Pictures for Dad and Grandma

Here are some of the pictures I've taken of the girls since my last blog post. I can't help but take tons of pictures of them. They are the cutest girls ever!!! Enjoy the pictures Sean and Mom...














4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm going to have to say that for obvious reasons, I think Katherine is the cutest girl ever, but your girls are DEFINITELY a close second and third! They really are so beautiful! I only have sisters, so I thought I only wanted to have more boys from here so I could experience "brothers" but your littles kind of make me want a sister for Kate haha. Not for AWHILE though!

Valerie Christensen said...

What about "For Aunt Val?!" I enjoy the pictures also! I love seeing their cute faces and reading about your adventures! The highlight of my day! I love that second pictures of Avery! Love it! Can't wait to see you!!

Valerie Christensen said...

And Holy Cow, so you realize it has been about a year since we saw each other? That is way too long!

Sam said...

I almost added "for aunt Val" in the post title Val but then I thought I'd have to add everyone else. But I do know that you LOVE pictures!